Faun (1897) by Karel Hlavacek.
• For those who missed Johnny Trunk’s book about Sainsbury’s Design Studio several years ago (or would like more of the same), packaging design at the Sainsbury Archive.
• Smoking dope and comparing bad reviews: Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine discuss the early days of their collaboration.
• At the cat-loving Spoon & Tamago: This cat table gives your feline a seat in the table.
• John Lurie‘s tales of Bohemian living with The Lounge Lizards in 1979 New York.
• Luxury assortment: the British artists behind Cadbury’s chocolate boxes.
• At Dennis Cooper’s: Skeletons 2.